This year for the first time, I’ll be running outdoor family sessions! These sessions will take place the evenings of June 17th June 22nd. There’s only 8 spots available all together (4 each day), so if you’re interested, check out the details here and contact me if you have any questions!!
Here’s a very quick phone pic of tomorrow’s easter minis. Sooooo much prettier in real life. A phone pic just can’t capture it! And with the gorgeous sunlight coming in during tomorrow’s sessions it will be absolutely gorgeous! I’m so excited I can wait!!
I just opened up an additional spot for this Saturday’s Easter Minis at 2:20PM! See all the info here.
For everyone that loves mini sessions, I thought I’d make a post with all of my planned mini session dates for the upcoming year!
- June 17 & 22 – Summer Family Minis – outdoors (4:30-6:30pm) (back-up June 18, 23)
- Oct. 14 – Fall Family/Halloween Minis – outdoors (4-6:30pm) (back up dates: Oct. 18 & 19)
- Nov. 11 & 12 – Christmas Minis – In studio (multiple sets will be available)
- Jan. 13 – Valentine Minis – In Studio
- Mar. 3 – Easter Minis – with a live bunny – In studio
- May 12 – Mother’s Day Minis – In studio & outdoors
- Aug. 23 & 30 – Camping themed Minis – Outdoors
- Oct. 13 – Fall Family/Halloween Minis – Outdoors
- Nov. 11 & 12 – Christmas Minis – In studio
All details and locations will be posted approx. 1 month in advance of the mini sessions. All dates are still technically tentative, the only way I’d change a date is if an important event came up (either a wedding I’m invited to or a wedding I’m hired to photograph, in which case this post will be updated asap with the new date)
When booking is first opened, email will be sent out to subscribers of my newsletter who then have first choice of time slots. If not fully booked, within 2 days a blog post, FB post and Instagram post will be made and booking will be open to everyone. So make sure and subscribe to the newsletter so you can be one of the first!
Stay tuned for more details! We will have a real bunny again this year 🙂 Be one of the first to find out all the deets by signing up for the newsletter. (only a few emails each year, mainly right before minis!)
Happy new year! I had an amazing 2016, and was busier than ever!! And now I’m so excited to start 2017!! This year I’ve made a few goals for myself:
- Make more me time – I tend to work too much, but I now have 2 assistants so that I can make more time for myself. There’s no point in working and earning money if I can’t relax and enjoy things sometimes. Also, I’ve always wanted to go to Italy, so will be going there sometime this year (as long as I can convince my hubby to take the time off as well, both of us like to work too much!)
- Prep healthy meals each week – Somewhat part of me time, but there are days I’m too tired to make healthy meals or I work too much and don’t make enough time to do so. I want to set aside time each week where I will plan and prep for all my week’s upcoming meals and snacks!
- Workout 3-4 times/week – Again I’m usually too busy working, so don’t make time to stay active and workout. This year I want to make my health a big priority and get back into shape as well!
- Spend more time outside – I’m sometimes stuck in my office or the studio so much that I don’t go outside unless I’m on my way to or from my studio or I’m doing an outdoor session. I might not focus on this goal too much this month, but once it’s a tolerable temperature outside then I will be making it a goal to spend time outside a few times a week!
I haven’t done them in a while, but I’ve had so many requests that this year I’ll be running a very limited amount of Valentine Mini sessions. I only have 8 slots available on Sat. Jan. 21st from 10am-1pm. Sometimes, if there’s enough demand I add additional times for minis, but I will be having surgery on Jan. 23rd, so there will for sure be no additional spots added (as I’ll be on bed rest!). So book yourself in ASAP to make sure you guarantee your spot!
A little late on getting details out this year, things have been so busy with fall family and newborn photos this past month! Should be announcing the full details within the next few days though! To stay updated, sign up for my email newsletter!
For those of you who don’t already know, I moved into a brand new studio at the beginning of May! It’s much bigger than my last studio, and unlike my last one, this studio is all my own! I love it sooo much 🙂 I’m still not completely finished everything I want to do in there, but here are a few sneak peeks of what it looks like!